The Village Dental Practice holds written policy statements concerning the following.
- Clinical decision making
- Consent to treatment
- Decontamination and cross infection control
- Freedom of information
- Implementing new / revised clinical guidelines
- Health and safety
- Oral cancer screening
- Smoke free policy
- Waste management
- Equal opportunities
- Disability discrimination
- Child protection and vulnerable adults
- Visual display units
- Prescribing of medicines
- Examination recalls
- Late arrival / missed appointments
- Patient responsibilities
These policies are available to review on request to our practice manager.
Details of our complaints procedure and data protection policy are outlined in the relevant sections of this website.